CAGP Foundation Fund

The CAGP Foundation Fund

The CAGP Foundation Fund is a charitable fund established at The Winnipeg Foundation by the CAGP Foundation.

90% of your gift will be directed to The CAGP Foundation in support of their programs and projects. The remaining 10% will be pooled and invested at The Winnipeg Foundation with the annual income generated for grant making to provide a sustaining source of income for The CAGP Foundation.

For other giving options please contact the CAGP Foundation at cagpfdnboard@cagp-acpdp.org.

By making a gift to CAGP Foundation Fund you will receive correspondence from CAGP Foundation. If you wish to not receive correspondence from them, please contact them directly. 

 

The CAGP Foundation

The CAGP Foundation seeks to financially support the development and promotion of strategic charitable gift planning in Canada. It was established as the philanthropic arm of the Canadian Association of Gift Planners (CAGP) in 2016 to support CAGP’s high quality educational programs and services.

CAGP’s uniqueness lies in bringing together gift planning fundraising professionals and professional advisors, i.e. experts who are leaders in Canada’s charitable community to provide donors/clients with new and innovative ways to achieve their philanthropic dreams. This select group of people are those who benefit from CAGP’s programs and initiatives which in turn benefits the donor community and broader society.



Error:
Make a One-Time Contribution
Make a Repeat/Recurring Contribution
CAD
Please Note: The Repeat/Recurring Donation amount will be charged to your credit card per the selected Frequency period, but your tax receipt will be issued for the total amount of the gifts made at the end of the calendar year.
CAD
CAD

Make this donation in celebration, honour or memory of someone.

*If you would like to deliver the acknowledgment personally, please enter your own address below.
Please check this box if you would like to receive periodic communications from The Winnipeg Foundation, including but not limited to our publications, email updates, special notifications.
I give my permission for my name to be displayed on donor lists.